Domain administrators can create a list of whitelisted posters to allow specific email addresses to post messages to a mailing list. NOTE: To use this feature, you must enable the poster whitelist feature from the Options tab of the mailing list settings.
Follow these steps to add an email address to the poster whitelist:
- Log in as the domain administrator.
- Click the settings icon.
- Expand the Domain Settings and Mailing List folders in the navigation panel.
- Click Mailing Lists. A list of available mailing lists will load in the content pane.
- Select the desired mailing list and click Edit in the content pane toolbar. The mailing list settings will load in the content pane.
- Click the Manage menu in the content pane toolbar and then click Whitelisted Posters. A list of whitelisted posters will load in the content pane. NOTE: The Manage menu will not exist when creating a new mailing list. You must save the new mailing list and edit it to access this button.
- Click New in the content pane toolbar.
- In the Email Address field, type the email address to be whitelisted. You can also utilize the * wildcard to whitelist an entire domain (for example, *@domain.com).
- Click Save.